Thursday, November 26, 2009

Strength


Sometimes spiritual battles can just seem so overwhelming. Have you ever just felt so weak and powerless? At times it may even seem like you are losing the fight! But I have good news...God gives us strength and we will be more than victorious!

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

Psalm 18:32-34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

What can we do with God's strength? Run and not grow weary, stand on heights, and bend a bow of bronze! Actually we can do a whole lot more with God's strength:

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength

There is no battle to big for God! He can get us through any obstacle that life may throw at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment