Thursday, November 26, 2009

You are Valuable!


To those of us who believe in God, we know how valuable He is. But did you ever wonder what we are to Him? I mean after all we are just plain old humans! Compared to God we are like insignificant, disgusting fleas. But the Bible shows us that God values us despite all of our shortcommings!

Luke 12:7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

I am a mom and I love my children very much and I value them more than all the jewels in the world, but even I do not know how many hairs they have on their head!

One famous verse of the Bible is John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Do you know that God loves you? Satan will do everything in his power to make you feel worthless and unloveable. Don't let him win! Realize the truth and stand firm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment